A vehicle’s power steering system allows the steering wheel to be easily maneuvered at both high and low speed. The power steering pump is connected to the engine via a belt that gives the pump its power. The pump uses a hydraulic system to help control the power steering rack.
A malfunctioning or non-working power steering system can cause unpredictable and dangerous driving situations for the driver and for the vehicles around them.
Power Steering Services
- Power Steering Diagnosis And Repairs
- Power Steering Pump Replacement
- Power Steering Rack Replacement
- Power Steering Fluid Exchange/Flush/Service
- Power Steering Belt Replacement
- Alignment Service